- Sort by Default Order
An all-natural body polish made of fine desert sand crystals, brown sugar and precious oils in a subtle blend to gently polish away dead skin cells. The polish transforms to a rich creamy lather balm that nourishes and softens the skin. This luxurious body polish will condition and soften the driest skin. It is lightly scented with Peppermint essential oil , providing a long-lasting healthy softness. HOW TO USE: Apply Sahara Rose Body Polish into slightly wet and massage lather over the whole body before rinsing with clear warm water, in bath or shower.Also, excellent to use for Pedi . Apply into wet foot as a mask. Leave for 2 min. Then do a foot soak in warm water. Follow by Scrubbing away dead skin cells with Sahara Rose scrub or your favorite foot scrub.INGREDIENTS: Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) seed oil, Fractionated Coconut Oil, Sucrose, Emulsifying Wax NF, vegetable Stearic Acid, Distilled water, Olea Europaea ( Olive) Oil, Potassium Hydroxyde, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil*, arena (sand), Tocopherol, Gluconolactone (and) Sodium Benzoate, citric acid, essential oils *Ethically sourced Ingredients from Women’s Cooperatives FREE FROM PARABENS, SULFATES, MINERAL OIL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PHTALATES, NO ANIMAL CRUELTY MADE IN USA.
This Deep Exfoliating Mitt, with its soft and supple texture, exfoliates gently, leaving the skin looking healthy, radiant and youthful glow.
- Why We Love it:
- It Helps in the removal of dead cells on the skin’s surface and thus unveiling your natural, inner glow.
- It also helps improve blood circulation and rid the skin of the effects of aging, acne and dullness.
- Use with Moroccan Black Soap
A luxurious blend of precious, skin soothing oils and plant extracts infused with a scent that captures and transports the senses, envelop the skin in silky smoothness. With a combination of regenerating Prickly Pear Seed oil essential oil and lipid-replenishing Argan oil and enriched with Sweet Almond oil, jojoba oil and Plum Kernel oils, this blend of is addressed to dry feeling skin.
Moroccan Black Soap, also known as Beldi Soap, prepares the skin for exfoliation of dirt, grease and dead skin, for a healthy, radiant and youthful glow.
- Why We Love it:
- Packed with olive oil and macerated black olives
- Exfoliation – Ensures deep cleansing of the skin by removal of dead skin cells and toxins
- Has anti-microbial properties that reduce in-growing hair
- Use with the exfoliating kessa glove
Sahara Rose Spa's Purifying Duo, is the perfect gifts for a rich, elegant skin texture. The Exfoliating Set uses the highly efficient moroccan black soap along with the deep exfoliating mitt to gently slough away dead skin cells. This leaves the skin soft, smooth and beautifully glowing.
- Deep Cleansing Moroccan Black Soap (8 fl. oz.)
- Deep Exfoliating Mitt Body Scrub
- A $39.99 Value
Pure Argan oil, which is indigenous to Morocco, is a lightweight precious all natural oil. It is extracted from the tree bearing the same name. The oil is laden with nutrients like fatty acids, vitamin E and antioxidants that are beneficial for the skin, scalp, hair and nails.
- Why We Love it:
- Premium Quality Cold Pressed Argan Oil
- When applied directly on the skin, Moroccan Argan oil moisturizes and softens skin. Unlike other oils, it is non-greasy and absorbed quickly too. They help to repair damaged skin and restore its former texture.
- When Argan oil is used for hair, this later becomes softer and shinier as it is packed with conditioning properties that aid in treating split ends and smoothing frizzy hair.
- Pure Argan oil is excellent for dry, brittle nails. If you can’t seem to maintain nails as well as you would like to, just massage a few drops into the cuticles before going to bed every night.
- It has antioxidants in it, which give a natural glow to the skin, while keeping wrinkles and lines at bay.
- This oil rejuvenates afflicted skin and prevents further breakouts by normalizing moisture content. It repairs damaged skin cells to reduce inflammation.
Rhassoul clay is well-known worldwide for being an integral component in several skin and hair care products. It is packed with silica, magnesium, and other minerals, which occur in a higher percentage as compared to Bentonite clay. No wonder it was so popular among Roman and Egyptian royalty!
- Why We Love it:
- Premium 100% Pure Moroccan Lava Clay Rhassoul (Hectorite) Powder
- Detoxification – Moroccan Rhassoul clay helps to unclog pores and pull out impurities and toxins, thereby improving circulation and making your skin soft and supple.
- Exfoliation – The tiny clay particles gently exfoliate the skin, removing dead skin cells and tightening the pores. Regular use of this clay leads to a smooth and evenly-toned complexion.
- Suitable for All – Even if you have the most sensitive skin, Rhassoul clay is extremely gentle so you won’t experience any unpleasant side effects.
- Soothing Effect – It reduces inflammation without irritating or drying the skin. Those with excessively dry skin can safely use the clay.
- Nourishes Hair – Rhassoul clay (for hair) imparts more volume and bounce to the hair follicles. Mixing with Argan oil further enhances the benefits.
Infused with nutritious luxurious prickly pear seed oil, this Nourishing Body Milk immediately moisturizes and hydrates to leave a delicately fragranced velvety sheen on the skin and lightly fragranced with sweet orange, lemon and Neroli essential oil plus a hint of rose. How to use: Apply generously onto clean skin morning and night after the bath or at any time of the day, and gently massage until absorbed. FREE FROM PARABENS, SULFATES, MINERAL OIL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PHTALATES, NO ANIMAL CRUELTY MADE IN USA