Pure Argan oil, which is indigenous to Morocco, is a lightweight precious all natural oil. It is extracted from the tree bearing the same name. The oil is laden with nutrients like fatty acids, vitamin E and antioxidants that are beneficial for the skin, scalp, hair and nails.
- Why We Love it:
- Premium Quality Cold Pressed Argan Oil
- When applied directly on the skin, Moroccan Argan oil moisturizes and softens skin. Unlike other oils, it is non-greasy and absorbed quickly too. They help to repair damaged skin and restore its former texture.
- When Argan oil is used for hair, this later becomes softer and shinier as it is packed with conditioning properties that aid in treating split ends and smoothing frizzy hair.
- Pure Argan oil is excellent for dry, brittle nails. If you can’t seem to maintain nails as well as you would like to, just massage a few drops into the cuticles before going to bed every night.
- It has antioxidants in it, which give a natural glow to the skin, while keeping wrinkles and lines at bay.
- This oil rejuvenates afflicted skin and prevents further breakouts by normalizing moisture content. It repairs damaged skin cells to reduce inflammation.