Rhassoul clay is well-known worldwide for being an integral component in several skin and hair care products. It is packed with silica, magnesium, and other minerals, which occur in a higher percentage as compared to Bentonite clay. No wonder it was so popular among Roman and Egyptian royalty!
- Premium 100% Pure Moroccan Lava Clay Rhassoul (Hectorite) Powder
- Detoxification – Moroccan Rhassoul clay helps to unclog pores and pull out impurities and toxins, thereby improving circulation and making your skin soft and supple.
- Exfoliation – The tiny clay particles gently exfoliate the skin, removing dead skin cells and tightening the pores. Regular use of this clay leads to a smooth and evenly-toned complexion.
- Suitable for All – Even if you have the most sensitive skin, Rhassoul clay is extremely gentle so you won’t experience any unpleasant side effects.
- Soothing Effect – It reduces inflammation without irritating or drying the skin. Those with excessively dry skin can safely use the clay.
- Nourishes Hair – Rhassoul clay (for hair) imparts more volume and bounce to the hair follicles. Mixing with Argan oil further enhances the benefits.
How to make a Rhassoul Clay Mask
Add a few drops of Sahara Rose water to the clay to create a smooth paste, which can then be applied as a face mask. It works wonders for those with oily skin and acne issues. If you wish to use it as a body mask, simply mix in larger quantities.
Origin: Morocco , Bottled in USA
All Sahara Rose Products are 100% Natural, free from PARABENS, SULFATES, MINERAL OIL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL , PHTALATES, SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCES and are NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS.