Thank you for visiting our site. IKMC LLC, d.b.a SAHARA ROSE (hereinafter "SAHARA ROSE", "we," "us" or "our") provides the information, content and services ("Services") available via our website www.sahararose.com (the "Site") to you ("you") pursuant to the following Terms & Conditions of Use ("Terms").
The privacy of our visitors is important to us.
We recognize that privacy of your personal information is important. Here is information on what types of personal information we receive and collect when you use and visit our site, and how we safeguard your information. We never sell your personal information to third parties.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your email address or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
* To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
* To send periodic emails or newsletters.
* To Send you promotional materials or other communications
* Process your payment card and/or gift card transactions
* Create and manage your online account, including access to your online purchase history
* Assist with online selection and replenishment
* Respond to your inquiries
* Tailor ads displayed to you on our site and elsewhere to your interests and history with us
* Communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, special events, contests, sweepstakes, programs, surveys and other offers
* Operate and communicate with you about our social networking or mobile applications
* Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; managing our communications; analyzing our products; performing data analytics; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions)
* Comply with applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies
* We also may use the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
Information We Collect by Automated Means
When you visit this site, view or click on our online advertisements (including our advertisements on third party websites), visit our social media pages or download and use one of our mobile applications, we also collect certain information about your usage or device by automated means or by using technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons. For example, if you use one of our mobile applications, we may collect your IP address, your unique device identifier (or other device identifier) and/or geo-location data in order to offer you certain features or functionalities within that mobile application. As set forth in more detail below, we may also collect information about your usage and browsing habits using various web-based technologies.
How do we protect visitor information?
We maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. However, no security system is perfect and we cannot promise that information about you will remain secure in all circumstances, including the security of your data during transmission to us or the security of data on your mobile device.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
* Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
* You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
* If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It won’t affect the users experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
How We Use the Information Collected by Automated Means
We may use the information collected through automated means like cookies on this site for market research, data analytics and system administration purposes, such as to determine whether you’ve visited us before or are new to the site, to tailor ads displayed to you on our site and elsewhere and for compliance with our legal obligations, policies and procedures, including compliance with relevant industry standards and the enforcement of our Terms and Conditions. In addition, we may use this information to deliver a more personalized experience to you while you are on our site. We also may use the information in other ways for which specific notice is provided at the time of collection.
California Do Not Track Notice
Under California law, website and online service operators are required to disclose how they respond to web browser “do not track” signals or other similar mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personal information about a consumer’s online activities over time and across third party websites. We currently do not change our tracking practices in response to “do-not-track” signals or other similar mechanisms.
California law also requires website and online service operators to disclose whether third parties may collect personal information about their users’ online activities over time and across different sites when the users use the operator’s website or service. Third parties that have content or services on our site such as a social feature, analytics service, or an advertising network partner, may obtain information about your browsing or usage habits but this information does not include personal information. These third parties do not change their tracking practices in response to “do-not-track” signals from your web browser and we do not obligate these parties to honor “do-not-track” signals. To learn more about browser tracking signals and “Do Not Track,” please visit http://allaboutdnt.org.
Information We Share
We do not rent lists, or sell or otherwise disclose personal information we collect about you, except as described here. We may share your personal information with:
Third party service providers who perform services on our behalf based on our instructions. We do not authorize these service providers to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements. Examples of these service providers include entities that process credit card payments, fulfill orders, and provide web hosting, advertising and marketing services.
Other third parties with your consent (e.g., some of our Facebook applications may share information collected through those apps with your Facebook friends or other Facebook users).
In addition, we may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials, or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online. We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
* We will notify the users via email within 7 business days
* We will notify the users via in site notification within 7 business days
* We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Links To Other Websites
Our website may provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites may operate independently from us. Linked sites may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit any linked websites. To the extent any linked websites you visit are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for the sites’ content, any use of the sites, or the privacy practices of the sites.
If we need, or are required, to contact you concerning any event that involves your personal information we may do so by email or telephone.
Copyright © SAHARA ROSE, IKMC LLC. All rights reserved.